We welcome guest blogs on this site, especially from people involved with Scope.
What we’d like from you
Content on our blog should fit into one of the four categories:
- Politics and news – opinions, summaries and analysis of the latest reports, announcements, news and commentary relevant to Scope.
- Campaigns – situations that need changing. Updates on Scope’s campaigning work and campaigns from other individuals and organisations.
- Help and information – how-tos, case studies, interviews, and success stories. How to solve problems and where to go to for more information.
- Inside Scope – posts that share what’s going on inside Scope and about the people we support, volunteers, fundraisers, services and donors.
Guidelines for blogging at Scope
- Content must be unique to our blog.
- If you are using photos – you must have permission from the people in them to use their photo online.
- Content can be opinionated but should not conflict with Scope’s beliefs.
- Content which could be considered as defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- No product promotion.
- Scope has final say over any content sent by guest bloggers.
What to do next
If you’d like to guest blog on this site, please email email@example.com with your ideas.